Karst Pearls of the West Rhodopes in Bulgaria
The trip will be by bus. The route covers the most interesting regions of Rhodopean marbles. Besides the natural phenomena, participants will see a variety of historical and cultural sites, as well as national traditions typical for the respective regions.
For more details please see also Program and Photo Gallery.
27 September 2015 (Sunday): Sofia (8:30) – Pazardzik – Snejanka cave – Rakitovo – Lepenitsa cave – Rakivo – camping site Tsigov chark (overnight).
28 September 2015 (Monday): Tsigov chark (8:30) – Dospat – Borino – eco-path Dyavolski most (Delil’s bridge) – Buynovo gorge with the Yagodinska cave – Trigrad gourge – Trigrad (overnight).
29 September 2015 (Tuesday): Trigrad (8:30) – Dyavolsko garlo (Devil’s throught) cave – Shiroka laka – Smolanski ezera (lakes) – Smolyan – Smilyan – Ukhlovitsa cave – Arda (overnight).
30 September 2015 (Wednesday): Arda (8:30) – Smilyan – Chepelare (Museum of Rhodopy karst) – Assenov fortress – Plovdv – Sofia (about 18:00).SCHEDULE
The schedule will be published on 1 September 2015.PRICE
180 ˆ (in rooms for two)
200 ˆ (in single rooms)
The Excursion price has been calculated for a group of minimum 20 people.
The price includes:
- Transport (licensed burs) – about 800 km;
- 3 night’s accommodation with breakfast;
- 4 lunches;
- 3 ‘Rodopy” nights with local culinary specialties and folklore music live;
- Travel and entrance fees, VAT (value added tax).
Payment for the excusion:
- Bank transfer in Euro (EUR) at the announced bank account of the Conference (please see Registration fee.
Reason for bank transfer: Forum 2015 trip.
- In Sofia, during Registration for the Conference – in cash (EUR or NGN according to the Course of the day).
Official receipts will be issued.