The registration fee depends on the form of participation
In accordance with the selected form of participation, the fee includes*:
* The participation fee includes also some organization expenses and value added tax of 20%.
Retirees and students/postgraduates register with the respective document proving their current status.
In case of refusal from participation, the fee is not refundable.
Payment of participation fee starts on June 8, 2015. Please follow the respective deadlines in the Calendar of this Conference.
Method of payment:
1. Bank transfer (bank account of NIGGG-BAS) in Euro (EUR): Sofia, UniCredit Bulbank, KF Sofia, Ivan Vazov IBAN: BG78 UNCR 7630 3400 0012 23 BIC: UNCRBGSF Reason for bank transfer: Forum 2015
The participation fee does not include bank comissionl
Papers without paid registration until August 23, 2015 will not be published in the volume of Proceedings
2. On-site at the Conference (for participants without papers/poster)The registration fee does not include:
in cash (BGN or EUR). Invoice will be issued.
- Travel to and from Sofia, accommodation and food expenses (with the exception of soft drinks during sessions and the one-day thematic field trip).
- Gala dinner on September 26, 2015 (details will be deposited on the Conference website later).
- The field trip after the Conference (for provisional application and registration, please see the Calendar. Additional information about field trips will be deposited on the website update).
- The book “Protected Karst Territories – Lifelong Learning” with selected papers and documents of the forum, which will be published after the Conference (please see Calendar). It will be offered through preliminary applications.